unique crochet craft for you
We all know that it is important to take good care of our body and our brain. In fact, one ensures almost good care of the other. Eat well, the body is in shape so that the brain can operate at high speed; exercise for fitness and to get a good blood flow and the brain absorbs a wealth of oxygenation and revitalization. Some ideas to help you:
- Mental flex - keep your hands as busy as your mind - knit, crochet, paint, color ...
- Call a friend or family member today and share a happy story with him or her. Invite this person to share with you - happiness is contagious!
- Tell the world why brain health is important to you and to all the people you love.
- Encourage friends to get involved with bebrainpowerful.org
- Enjoy a home-cooked meal where you have control over the ingredients, cooking methods and portions.
- Get your body in the game. Don't be sedentary, but rather be moving. It is good for the body and good for the brain.
- Complete 3 yoga poses morning and evening, and also add 3 focused breathing sessions - in through the nose and out through the mouth for 1 minute.
- If we are honest, going to the doctor can be more than a little daunting, especially when asked about our family physician history. But just because it's scary doesn't mean we have to run from it and hide. Knowing and understanding your family's medical history - to the best of their ability - affects not only your health, but the health of most of your family members. You may know your family tree, but now is the time to teach your family medical history. Schedule time to sit with your relatives to learn more about the health risks you may have. Write down what you learn and keep a file for your records.
- Tell other family members what you find out - do you need more active minutes each day? Do you need to cut down on certain food ingredients such as fat and sugar? Need more time outside your doors and enjoying fresh air and sunshine? Is it time for you to add some hobbies to your life, such as learning to paint, start speaking another language, teaching a class focused on a special talent (or two) that you possess? Do you teach a class on relaxation and rejuvenation? Spend more time devoted to just you and your well-being?
- There are a variety of options available - grab them and have fun.